Friday, April 2, 2010

China BMW Rider Blog: Tardy Performance

Hello,

I just wanted to write and say that I am sorry to all the folks out there who were expecting regular blog updates from me. I haven't posted anything for a good two weeks or so - but that is only because I've been so busy producing some new rider video's.

I am still trying to get the quality of the video to a level I find acceptable. But I can't tell you how enjoyable the BMW F800GS has been in Shanghai. Any bigger a bike would have just been a mistake.

Furthermore, I am in the process of organization a massive riding trip for later in the year. More details on that to come. And more video is on it's way. Sorry for the delay.

Ryan Pyle
Photographer / BMW Motorcycle Owner
Location: Shanghai, China
Email: ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Video: Ryan Pyle Video
Mobile: +86 137 9521 9650
BMW China: BMWCHINA
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment