Friday, December 4, 2009

China BMW Rider Blog: Where to Buy Gear?

Hello,

Well, it occurred to me recently that I owned a motorcycle (although it hasn't arrived yet) and needed to buy gear.

While the BMW shops in Shanghai and Beijing a decently stocked, given the amount of riders in China - almost none - it obvious why they don't keep a large stock of equipment and sizes; especially my size.

So I've been left to venture for my equipment online and I can tell you that BMW Sierra Online shop has an incredible selection of equipment and delivers to China. A solid bunch of folks at Sierra BMW, I'm sure they'll be able to provide you with the same high quality service they've provided me in the last few weeks.

Stay tuned. Lots of BMW Motorcycle / China Drama coming soon.

Ryan Pyle
Photographer / BMW Motorcycle Owner
Location: Shanghai, China
Email: ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Mobile: +86 137 9521 9650
BMW China: BMWCHINA

1 comment:

  1. Ryan,
    I spent a couple of weeks in China a year ago and was amazed at the number of motorcycles. I did not see a BMW let alone an F800GS. I would imagine that the bike turns a lot of heads in a country where two wheels are the main mode of transportation. I look forward to following your blog and your adventures on the F800GS in China!

    ReplyDelete