Friday, December 11, 2009

China BMW Rider Blog: Status Update

Hello.

Well, I thought I should write about a few interesting developments. First off, it is now December 11th and I still don't have my bike. Now it's important not to be too critical. The actually motorcycle is in Tianjin, the main port for goods entering Beijing, and it'll be in Shanghai early next week. There are always custom holdup's everywhere in China and these kinds of things are never easy. So, I should be riding around, albeit it'll be very cold, sometime around Christmas.

On a very good note, I have always been under the assumption that I had ordered a BMW F800GS 2009 version, but I've just been told that my bike is actually the F800GS 2010 version - very exciting news.

So, I'm sorry I don't have much in the way of news or exciting details to offer, but rest assured; once the motorcycle arrives and I begin buzzing about we'll have plenty of blogging material.

Stay tuned.

Ryan Pyle
Photographer / BMW Motorcycle Owner
Location: Shanghai, China
Email: ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Mobile: +86 137 9521 9650
BMW China: BMWCHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment