Monday, March 8, 2010

China BMW Rider Blog: The Black Cat


Hello.

This was a late afternoon cruise by the new Shanghai Expo site along the south bund in Shanghai, China. And this afternoon I took my BMW F800GS through one of Shanghai's tunnels in Central Shanghai, to reach the various parts of the Shanghai Expo site. I did come across a bit of bad luck along the way as a black cat crossed my path while I was riding. What a horrible thing to have happen. But, after putting that behind me I can say that the construction going on for the new Shanghai World Expo 2010 is a great example of "New Shanghai", full of sky scrappers, modern buildings, and highways.

Ryan Pyle
Photographer / BMW Motorcycle Owner
Location: Shanghai, China
Email: ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Video: Ryan Pyle Video
Mobile: +86 137 9521 9650
BMW China: BMWCHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment