Thursday, February 18, 2010

China BMW Rider Blog: Contour HD Helmet Camera


Hello.

Well, I've bought a lot of gear. And I figured that I might as well share a bit about how I got my gear and whether it is any good or not. To be honest, the contour HD is tiny and light and I didn't have high hopes. But after taking it out a hand full of times I can honestly say that it's a stunning piece of engineering and I was doubtful of the fact that something so small could shoot HD. It's unbelievable.

So basically, I'm no good at giving reviews of gear or kit. But I splurged on this and I've found it incredibly helpful in my two-wheeled documentation of Shanghai. Fun, light, tiny, easy to use and comes with software that makes the editing process "retard-proof", which is the only way I could every manage to cut a video on my own.

More video's to come. Rock and roll.

Contour LINK.

Ryan Pyle
Photographer / BMW Motorcycle Owner
Location: Shanghai, China
Email: ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Video: Ryan Pyle Video
Mobile: +86 137 9521 9650
BMW China: BMWCHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment