Sunday, February 14, 2010

China BMW Rider Blog: Elevated Highway Video 01


Hello.

Well, I've just made my first video riding my BMW F800GS on Shanghai's elevated highway and yes, the Contour HD Camera yet again performed lovely. I managed the get the camera looking pretty much straight this time. Still lots more to learn. Lots more to film.

Every weekend morning I like to go out riding in Shanghai, China. And this morning I took my BMW F800GS on Shanghai's elevated highway in Central Shanghai, an expressway that is off limits to motorcycles and usually full of traffic. But this morning, the Chinese New Year's Eve, the road was empty, the police were not around and it was -3C. So I took the opportunity to make a little video and almost freeze myself to death. This is a great example of "New Shanghai", full of sky scrappers, modern and highways.

Ryan Pyle
Photographer / BMW Motorcycle Owner
Location: Shanghai, China
Email: ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Video: Ryan Pyle Video
Mobile: +86 137 9521 9650
BMW China: BMWCHINA

No comments:

Post a Comment